Friday, February 19, 2010

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to My Blog

This is now my second blog. I don't know what happened to my first blog. It was there one moment, then there was an error message, then when I typed the blog name in again I was told that this name was already in use. Normally not one to scream at the computer, I typed it in again... and again. Then I added a dash and did my best not to lose my second blog...and my temper.
One of my thoughts prior to creating a blog or two was that I didn't want it to be like every other blog. (So, of course, I used a template to get started.) I figure the first post on most blogs (and I did absolutely no research on this) was a post about why the blogger felt the need to start a blog. So I decided not to do that...which is exactly what I am now doing. I even asked people to convince me to NOT do a blog. They were highly unsuccessful.
So here I type the first post on my second blog - unsure of where the road will lead, but hoping that in the posts that follow, I may share something that inspires you, helps you, sparks your interest in drawing closer to God, or maybe just lets you smile for a couple of minutes. Thanks for taking the time to read this little note - now I'm off to try to figure out topics that I can write about in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment